ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


forget-me-not // Tuesday, October 2, 2012
11:12 AM
came to update my blog AGAIN in ages xDD
my real holidays gonna END sooooon
going to uni in less than 2 weeks time
looking forward to my new life
never ever repeat the same mistakes i did before

***

finally went to taiwan with laypeng
the trip to taiwan was AWESOME
that was our first time we travelled overseas together
i miss those moments soooo much
i need to earn more money
i want to travel all over the world
i want to go to korea again
GAHHHH

4 of us finally had to split
some are leaving melaka
some are staying
but this doesnt mean we will go on seperate ways
we will not forget each other
we are just taking different paths to pursue our own dreams
i'll be at ur side forever


ps: i wanna go SJ-M's showcase T__________T